Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I am back from hiding, well not hiding but just being lazy and not keeping up with things. After a year of playing around with going to university (and deciding it was not for me) and then working for 6months in a role that really wasn't made for me I have cleared my head and found out what I really knew all along... I should focus on my designing but not the designing that I thought.

Originally I thought I wanted to design websites, by this I mean writing the code and designing the front end and although I still am learning this and building my skills what I mean is designing for magazines and promotional stuff for companies.

I have already designed company logos for two local businesses in Warwick QLD (I will post pictures of the designs at a later point).

So from here on out my thoughts are tips and techniques and occasionally talking about projects I am working on.

No comments: